A Knit Decision

Knitting in Oregon, with other stuff, too, such as crochet, cats, dogs, history, fashion, highly opiniated rants, reading, diabetes, church, life in general, etc. I like circular needles, prefer natural yarns, don't spin, choose small projects, and don't have any one favorite yarn store. I love them all.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Knitting Coach


Nancy, my knitting coach and buddy, has solved my problem brilliantly.

Hooray to wiser, more experienced friends who help out. I may be able finish this little sweater in the next few days. Dontchya just love a finished product?

Perhaps I'll be able to post my (awful) picture of my WIP. There it is! The darker stripes are a deep purple and the others are a nice medium gray. The metal flashes on the sides are my stitchholders.

Now I can obsess about the buttons and buttonholes.....

1 Comments:

At 11:04 AM, Blogger Becci said...

I am learning to knit today! And hey, even if I get annoyed sometimes, I still appreciate the efforts. You know, just some people can grate on the nerves. And sometimes it's just me LOL I am very emotional right now. All the hormones you know! Everyone is worthy of blogging. The wonderful thing is, you can write about anything!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home