A Knit Decision

Knitting in Oregon, with other stuff, too, such as crochet, cats, dogs, history, fashion, highly opiniated rants, reading, diabetes, church, life in general, etc. I like circular needles, prefer natural yarns, don't spin, choose small projects, and don't have any one favorite yarn store. I love them all.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Tuesdays


I'm about halfway done on my second EZ BabySurprise Jacket. It's coming along nicely. My only fretting is about how the striping pattern will work through the body of the jacket and the extension for length. I'm still uncertain how I'm going to handle the button & finishing options for this one. I'm using a variegated Cascade Sierra, plus a Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece in solid green. It reminds me of a flower garden getting ready to bloom. Perhaps I'll find little flower buttons, although I saw some faceted green ones that might look great on this.

(Sorry-again-about the lousy photo.)

I've got a dental appointment today, yuck. I've got a foot appointment on Thursday. DH is also under the weather. It's raining in Portland. Hmm. It must be a good day to knit. My anxiety level always rises before my dental appointments.

On the bright side, I met with my knitting coach & buddy Nancy over the weekend and that went well. She is a very nice person, with lots of good insights and ideas. Once I get this foot pain under control, perhaps we'll go for a walk.

1 Comments:

At 5:57 PM, Blogger Becci said...

Looks way better than my beginner stuff! I am crocheting a blanket right now but messed up on one of the corners. You'll have to come over and show me how to do a border on it. Don't worry about scheduling it, just email or call and set up your own time to come!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home