A Knit Decision

Knitting in Oregon, with other stuff, too, such as crochet, cats, dogs, history, fashion, highly opiniated rants, reading, diabetes, church, life in general, etc. I like circular needles, prefer natural yarns, don't spin, choose small projects, and don't have any one favorite yarn store. I love them all.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Thanksgiving Knitting

I'm planning on finishing the arms on Emily's sweater over the Thanksgiving weekend. It's a finish weekend. I'm avoiding cooking, just so I can knit more.

I'll let you know how I do. I'm also being tempted by classes down at Abundant. It's a long way to drive, but, temptation calls. You know how it goes.

3 Comments:

At 11:23 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

The natural plant dying class is *really* tempting. Maybe I'll ask for that for Christmas (if there's a new session soon). Or one of the dye to knit classes....hmmm...

 
At 8:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! It looks like I'll definitely be doing my sock class more next year. I'm planning on all odd-numbered months, lord willing and the creek don't rise! I wanted to let you know. When I have dates, I'll send you an email so you can let me know if you want a spot held for you.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

 
At 8:13 AM, Blogger Lori Rode said...

Yes, Judy, yes, yes, yes please!!

I want to learn socks with Judy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home