A Knit Decision

Knitting in Oregon, with other stuff, too, such as crochet, cats, dogs, history, fashion, highly opiniated rants, reading, diabetes, church, life in general, etc. I like circular needles, prefer natural yarns, don't spin, choose small projects, and don't have any one favorite yarn store. I love them all.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

The Yarn Harlot is coming today!

My mother's schedule changed, or perhaps I got it straightened out in my head, so all I have to do today is to sneak out of work early, fight for a parking place in SE, and get a chair for the YH event. I hope I make it. I hope I keep up my 'nice' factor throughout the whole day.

1 Comments:

At 11:55 AM, Blogger Yeah So said...

That's awesome, have a great time. I am so jealous. Pet the blue traveling sock for me, kay?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home