A Knit Decision

Knitting in Oregon, with other stuff, too, such as crochet, cats, dogs, history, fashion, highly opiniated rants, reading, diabetes, church, life in general, etc. I like circular needles, prefer natural yarns, don't spin, choose small projects, and don't have any one favorite yarn store. I love them all.

Friday, September 01, 2006

The truck, Dr. Parts, and the yarn store

The vehicle wasn't starting every time. No problem. I'll just take my knitting along and wait until it does start.

Then it wasn't starting at all. Problem. No go.

Dr. Parts moved the disabled vehicle. Dr. Parts drove me to work faithfully. He picked me up after work. He went to the grocery store with me. Dr. Parts replaced the starter in the vehicle last night. It took him about an hour or two. He rocks.

The vehicle starts now. Hoooray.

You know what this means, don't you? It means I can go visit the local yarn store again. It means I can go when the Yarn Harlot visits Portland next week.

Life is good. Dr. Parts is good. He's the best.

1 Comments:

At 10:46 AM, Blogger Yeah So said...

Hooray!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home