A Knit Decision

Knitting in Oregon, with other stuff, too, such as crochet, cats, dogs, history, fashion, highly opiniated rants, reading, diabetes, church, life in general, etc. I like circular needles, prefer natural yarns, don't spin, choose small projects, and don't have any one favorite yarn store. I love them all.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

New Wrist Warmers

I need a photo for this post. But I don't have it yet.

I apologize in advance if this post is a little spotty or has typos. I've got some sleep deprivation going on.

Susan, my One-Skein Secret Pal Angel from Hawaii, sent me my finished knitted item. They are fingerless mitts, knit is a lovely vivid blue or teal shade, with a spiral ribbed pattern. I'm not sure if that's right, my description of them, but I love them! She is such a fast knitter, and a dear one to rescue me from my exchange orphan status. I'm hoping that they'll keep my hands nice and warm this winter. I love the sensation of the wool hugging my joints.

We believe that the solar flares have affected both Dr. Parts and my vehicles at the same time. Very odd. Unreliable starts are one thing. Zero starts are another entirely.

I'll get a photo of my new wrist warmers in the next three days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home