A Knit Decision

Knitting in Oregon, with other stuff, too, such as crochet, cats, dogs, history, fashion, highly opiniated rants, reading, diabetes, church, life in general, etc. I like circular needles, prefer natural yarns, don't spin, choose small projects, and don't have any one favorite yarn store. I love them all.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Pssst-The Yarn Harlot is coming to Portland!

Powell's finally has a time for the visit of Stephanie Pearl-McPhee to our own little knitting world! 7:30 pm.

Hmm. How much time do I need to take off work in order to get there and get a seat??

She was impressed by Austin, Texas, and it's slogan of "keep Austin weird." I always thought the middle word in that phrase was 'Portland'. I wonder if Portland will impress her as weird.

I'm not sure what gifts are appropriate for the visit of a knitter and writer who I admire so greatly.

1 Comments:

At 3:39 PM, Blogger Yeah So said...

So jealous! I don't think she's making her way over here this tour..guess I'll have to wait for the next book.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home