A Knit Decision

Knitting in Oregon, with other stuff, too, such as crochet, cats, dogs, history, fashion, highly opiniated rants, reading, diabetes, church, life in general, etc. I like circular needles, prefer natural yarns, don't spin, choose small projects, and don't have any one favorite yarn store. I love them all.

Sunday, September 10, 2006

New Baby Sweater

I'm at my brother's house on Sunday. Eating waffles and playing with Emily. I'm knitting a new sweater for Emily. It is the Baby Albert Sweater from the Sally Melville book, The Knit Stitch. I'm using Lorna's Laces Shepherd Worsted in colorway #205, Irving Park. It looks great. I've taken a couple of really good photos of it (I know, you don't believe me), but I can't figure out how to put them up, because of his Mac.

I'm still reeling from being mentioned in the Yarn Harlot's entry regarding her Portland visit, and all the bloggers and messages from bloggers about Ms. Pearl-McPhee's visit. It's a great thing to meet other like-minded people.

The sweater's about halfway done. Yum.

3 Comments:

At 5:39 PM, Blogger Yeah So said...

I didn't realize the Lori she mentioned was YOU. HOW FREAKING COOL IS THAT!!! Awesome!!

 
At 7:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, when I read about you in her blog, I yelled, HEY I KNOW HER! (Well, virtually, kinda sorta)

 
At 11:06 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

That sweater looked awesome last Wednesday - I can vouch for that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home