A Knit Decision

Knitting in Oregon, with other stuff, too, such as crochet, cats, dogs, history, fashion, highly opiniated rants, reading, diabetes, church, life in general, etc. I like circular needles, prefer natural yarns, don't spin, choose small projects, and don't have any one favorite yarn store. I love them all.

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Little Knitting

I haven't been knitting much. I've been struggling with pain this week, so my evenings have been taken by the Percoset fairy.

Opiates are not conducive to good knitting. Imagine that!

Did a few rows on the socks. I will soon have to do the math to set up the gusset increases for the heel turn. I might have to go to see Judy for that. Better take the pill AFTER we do the math, right?

It's slow going, though. Maybe two pairs of socks on two pairs of needles is too much small gauge knitting all at once. I knit two rounds on each pair tonight.

I'll go sleep now. Knit later.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 8:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Feel better soon! And come and see me even if you don't need math help or even if you're not knitting. Come and sit with us and chat. The knitting will come in it's own time.

 
At 10:49 AM, Blogger Kathy said...

Oh, ouch! I hope you're feeling better very soon. Take what you need for pain - knitting can come later.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home