A Knit Decision

Knitting in Oregon, with other stuff, too, such as crochet, cats, dogs, history, fashion, highly opiniated rants, reading, diabetes, church, life in general, etc. I like circular needles, prefer natural yarns, don't spin, choose small projects, and don't have any one favorite yarn store. I love them all.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Almost Socks

I've been working away on the ribbing at the top of my sock. I am close to actually having a sock. A completed sock.

My tupperware is in, but I haven't called Becci back yet. Gotta do that.

I've been having some insomnia this week. Lots of good knitting time

And look, I sent a scarf to my friend Allison, and she showed a photo of it. (Okay, the best part of her post is, of course, the headline. Go on, go on.) The scarf is two balls of Be Sweet's Magic Ball in, I think, Fire Red. Rather spendy, but lots of fun to knit with. The scarf is garter stitch on size 15 needles, use two balls and stop when you run out of yarn! I got this yarn at Lint in NW Portland. I have purchased more since then.

Must sleep now.... Pictures next time....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home