A Knit Decision

Knitting in Oregon, with other stuff, too, such as crochet, cats, dogs, history, fashion, highly opiniated rants, reading, diabetes, church, life in general, etc. I like circular needles, prefer natural yarns, don't spin, choose small projects, and don't have any one favorite yarn store. I love them all.

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Pink knitting.

I did the math. I'm working on my pink socks. I've started the gusset increases.

I have the Barbara Walker treasury, volume 2, from my favorite local library. Husband has gone to the woods for the weekend. It's just me, the cats, and the yarn at home until Sunday. Life is good. I should have several more inches on the socks by then.

Oh, and someone asked where I get all my Blue Moon Socks That Rock. I ordered three skeins directly from them. I also have purchased skeins on Ebay.

Perhaps I will set up the ball winder and the swift and wind some skeins into balls. That's fun. Then I can hold them in my hands.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home