A Knit Decision

Knitting in Oregon, with other stuff, too, such as crochet, cats, dogs, history, fashion, highly opiniated rants, reading, diabetes, church, life in general, etc. I like circular needles, prefer natural yarns, don't spin, choose small projects, and don't have any one favorite yarn store. I love them all.

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Deadline

Okay, this is it. This is the weekend for finishing all those baby sweaters. They need to be completed and out of my house. Those youngsters are growing and it's time they got their gifts.

No new projects for you, young lady, until you finish up those sweaters! No casting on. No new needles. No yarn purchases. Nope, not even that.

We'll see how I do on Monday. Hopefully I'll have photos for you.

1 Comments:

At 6:53 AM, Blogger Yeah So said...

I tried to start crocheting a kimono but was too tired and hot. I need to get a move on too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home