A Knit Decision

Knitting in Oregon, with other stuff, too, such as crochet, cats, dogs, history, fashion, highly opiniated rants, reading, diabetes, church, life in general, etc. I like circular needles, prefer natural yarns, don't spin, choose small projects, and don't have any one favorite yarn store. I love them all.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Photo of me


This is a photo of me knitting in the wild, taken last Sunday, July 23, 2006. I am working on my One Skein Secret Pal exchange gift, which will go to Kim.

Cooler to my left, yarn to my right. River in front. Life is good!

Thanks, Dr. Parts for taking the photo. And thanks for telling me that I looked beautiful when you took it.

2 Comments:

At 12:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dr. Parts sounds like a keeper.

I gotta say, I really envy you wearing a long sleeve shirt and not melting. I need to go wherever you were.

 
At 3:09 PM, Blogger Yeah So said...

Well look at you. That is my version of heaven as well, except the ocean is in front of me instead of a river. I'm hoping to do a little of that Saturday morning.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home